Woolala! From the title everything explains. The pictures are not in orderly manner. But never mind. Is been a long long time since I blog. Phew!! I am here to clear all the dust, spider webs and all the mess. Hahaha.
Life has been alright, not so bad. Is always school, tuition, fyp or sometimes go out! It is like a routine already. I got 2 kids for tuition now, so it means that I am pretty packed with schedule now. Urgh! my pri sch boy is driving me nuts at times. Make me feel like screaming at the top of my voice.
Busy with fyp, as usual man!!! And i noticed that when i blog, there is sure something abt fyp. Be super happy that it is going to be over. Argh, fyp is really whatever man.
Had our first car ride there. I should say that the journey was memorable.
It also a routine for us to drink at last once a week. This is bad. Super bad!!
She bought a polaroid camera and,
we snap.
Nice!!
I like (((:
2 weeks back at Barry's BBQ.
Everyone had so much fun.

weekly routine.
.jpg)
.jpg)






Lastly,
This is US.
Mr. Superman is in army now.
Exactly 4 more days to his book-out day.
Miss )):
I love the night calls with you.
Hugs.
***
we went to Si Ma Lu to pray.
Hmmm, had dinner tgt at bugis and saw Joreen.
We had dessert tgt as well. And oh i'm so in love with papaya and white fungus.
Yummy!!
Passed by bugis village and i grabbed 2 clothes.
Had a nice chat with the girls today as well.
Went over to city hall.
Get myself a top and 2 rings.
Waaaa I pro-claimed myself as a shopping queen.
Yesterday,
I bought a top at raffles place.
1 week ago,
I got a dress for myself as well.
Waaaa super happy max!
Been shopping for many days.
Eat non stop as well.
Fat fat!!
Today out with ...
Fiion
Wi wi
And.
Me((: