3 more days
###
Busy busy busy with fypeee.
Argh!! again fyp
Im doing my process mapping plusss BLOGGING.
haaa!!
Today was an awesome day. Woke up at 10 am and start stoning in front of my lappy to get my work done. I got so lazy that I decided to kick it aside. Called Barry's mom and met up for lunch @ old airport road. Yummy. Had Fried fish bee hoon, oyster omelet, papaya with white fungus, almond paste and nasi lemak. Waaaaaaa been eating alot alot and reallyyy alot. I'm growing horizontally anytime from today. Overal, I had a enjoyable lunch time with her. We chatted alot and also she sent me off to tuition ((:
This is funny.
Barry mom: "Where are you? I am reaching soon."
Me: "I'm at home. Okie, I am ready. Gg out soon."
She: "Where you want me to pick u up."
Me: " okie Potong pasir mrt station convenient for you?"
She: "I at kfc main road there."
Me: " Okie, now i come out."
So, I was like waaa so fast. I ran and chiong out of my home because kfc main road is at boon keng. God!! I quickly tap my card and dash into the mrt sattion.
Then she called me, major shitness kind of feeling -.-
LOL!!
She: "Where are you?"
Me: "at mrt lo gg to boon keng."
She: "HUH not boon keng leh!! I at ur house the kfc."
I felt like taking 1000 knives and stabbed myself.
Swear!! Because i tot is like errrr.... main road?
Must be boon keng wad!!
Hahaha
As soon as I met her,
She said: " Waaaa u sibei jialat leh so blur. Your house gt kfc u also dunno."
Hahahahahahaha!!
***
Tuition time.
Waaaa my kids driving me crazy also.
Skip this part!!
***
Meet fion after tuition and went to TCC.
High tea. LOL!!
Chatted alot.
Home sweet home ((: