Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boring daze

Wooooo, I'm back. Some thought that I went MIA =.=
Can't i be busy with my own things?!~
Hmmm anyway, It's been a week that my hols started. However, my hols are NOT LIKE holidays. Well well well, i should just bare with the "pain". I have been very busy and tight on my schedule. I have lesser time for entertaiments unlike most of my friends. Some of you might see the smile on my face everyday but what lies behind it, no one knows. All the stress and doubts I got, is the new "relationship" i face everyday for my fyp and tuition. Worried that i cannot do well in both areas. Negatives thoughts have been coming in and out of my mind and this makes me wanna run away from everything.

Okay, school thing aside.
Many people have been asking me how is my relationship going on. Feel so thankful for those people who show their care and concern to thier friend here. Heehee. So far, my r/s has been going on well. Yes, arguments and conflicts might arise. Anger and sadness happens. But tell me, which r/s does not have all these?! Well well well, not forgetting the happy moments we had too. In every r/s you encounter, there are ups and downs.
And Barry is going to serve NS soon!! I am so lonely. Haaaaaa!

Oh yah, on Saturday few of us went to chomp chomp and had fun there. We eat, drink and have so much fun. Is been so long that i enjoyed such a thing in life.

Here is the 3 of us ((:


Act cute =.=


Best friendsss


The girls


Us

________________________________________

And my team have yet to do our report for fyp.
Be cohesive for once.
Please.
For my team mates.
I really appreciate.
And the stress will be over soon.
Bless!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com