Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Better

Phew, things got better for our fyp meeting. I am really happy about our progress as well as the bonding between us. Well, school things aside. Anyway, today Barry fetched me from school and i fell asleep once i reached home. He was pretty mad as i took my own sweet time to come out from the campus. He claimed that he hasn't gt enough sleep. He lied, I swear.

I can't sleep properly on my "new" bed. Seriously, I am very mad! Shall not say, i am really mad at whoever touch my things at home. Sucker!!

One plus point, i gt myself a pri 3 tuition kid. HAHAHA I will start on Thursday, YES THIS THURSDAY. I bugged Barry to bring me to popular bookshop to browse through some of the pri 3 thingy =.= I know it's lame but I have not touch any educational books since ____. Haa! So i better go and grab some books and be a good tuition teacher to my student. I am real nervous. HELP!!!
Holiday is not a holiday at all. We go back to school like usual. Hmmm, ok not really like usual, but most!! Chiong-ing my FYP and also revising for my upcoming UT. +++ Barry, his friends and I planned to go Batam. Prayed hard that i can go. I wanna go somewhere out of Singapore and have a little fun. I want to have food tour trip over at Batam. BUT still i hope i wanna go.

I want to sleep now. So tired. Sch, fyp tml.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com