
I worry too much about little things
***
Had an awesome weekends. YAY!
I had dinner with classmates at pasta mania after their test on Friday.
Saturday, barry's book out day.
BBQ at night at ecp.
Sunday. Lunch with his family at Katong and it was YUMMY!! Had dim sum and fish. I was very full and I was forced to eat more and more and more.
Packed army things
and
off to camp.
There goes my weekend. Short and sweet.
Good luck to all my friends who have exams or tests.
I had dinner with classmates at pasta mania after their test on Friday.
Saturday, barry's book out day.
BBQ at night at ecp.
Sunday. Lunch with his family at Katong and it was YUMMY!! Had dim sum and fish. I was very full and I was forced to eat more and more and more.
Packed army things
and
off to camp.
There goes my weekend. Short and sweet.
Good luck to all my friends who have exams or tests.