Thurs, Barry booked out.
Fri, School. After which I went over to his house.
Saturday, Bugis and Timbre, fyp poster
Sunday, fyp poster and barry's grand mom house
Monday,
Barry booked in. Sad man!!! Time flies soooo fast, in a blink of an eye. Maybe i enjoyed too much with him. I can only see him on every weekends. Is it torturing man!! But not so la ... Hahaha, i still got more things to do as well.
I went to teach the 2 kids today, and i almost killed myself. The pri 3 kid is driving me crazy as usual. Argh!! Went to meet Fiion after lesson and had desert with her. Yummy!! I am always eating. But i think Wiwi is worst than me. Can try accessing her blog and u will see picturesssssss of foodsssss only!! Hahaha. Anyway, wiwi is in Thailand now. Nice Nice ((:
And I am going back to Indo soon! End of this month? Maybe. Woah, this means i am not gg to see Barry for a month!!
School tml.
Fyp presentation on wed.
HELP HELP!!
Thurs, tuition? Maybe.
Update again soon.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Long holidaysss
Posted by
Debby
at
10:44 PM