The poor boy is down with fever, flu and cough. Sick for 2 days and the lucky thing was the doctor say it wasn't H1N1 virus. Phew!! Make me so worried. When first he got the sickness, he blamed me for it because I am from RP =.=
Being such a sweetie (OMG HAHAHA, feel so disguted after I typed it), I went over to take care of him. However, I fell asleep also once i reached there. Hmmm, he looked so poor thing when i saw him lying on the bed and keep sleeping. He said that he feel so drowsy each time he ate the medicine. I can only coax him to eat and make him drink lots of water. I fill up 2 litres of water for him, HAHAHA, I know I am super kiasu. Is for his own good alright!! haha. I went home at about 8 plus and bought myself a piece of cake and milk. Wooo. I always get hungry in the middle of the night, I dunno why either.
On a happier note, my fyp team need not go down to IBM for our fyp and again, because of H1N1 in RP. So happy!!!! That's explain why today I am so free to go all the way to Barry's home ((:
And seriously, nowadays, I don't feel like going to school. It bores me, especially when I wanna sleep. And tomorrow's module is one of the sian-est among all, Logistic Planning.
Tell me,
what heals a broken heart?
Because my best friend is hurt.
I feel so helpless,
but,
to be by her side
whenever she needs me.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Oh boy
Posted by
Debby
at
11:10 PM