Currently, i am in cyriva meeting. Rotting. I am waiting for dinner cos i am pretty hungry. So happy that i finish my RJ, but i have not touch on my fyp. Bless me ppl, i have about 30 plus files to read. Yes, jaw drop!!! Oh man, i will not have a fruitful holiday man. I want to go back to Indonesia but because of my fyp, i have to think twice. SAD!!! How? Comment in my tag.
I am lazy to really blog everyday but i will try.
Oh yah, yesterday i have cold chain test. Phew, everything went smoothly. Not tough, it is manageable. Hope i can get an A for it. HAHAHA!! I met barry yesterday too, ha dinner together and he went off for hid driving =] I want to sit in a car already, dont want bike. *hint hint*
Satuday is a self fyp declare day for me. Have to read and get all the information in my head. Hais!! there goe my Satuday. However Sunday, it will be a good day, i predict. Will be going out with my club friends =] Weeeeeeeeeeee :D
Meeting done. DINNER TIME. yummy =]
Friday, May 22, 2009
Busy daysssss
Posted by
Debby
at
7:00 PM